Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What a goal by Ronaldinho against Valencia.

• 09-05-2005 1:32am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

http://vignot.antoine.free.fr/valence_liga_ronaldinho10.com.wmv

Unreal strike. They won 2 - 0 against Valencia with Ronaldinho the architect behind everything. Scored one, set up Eto and scored another by bringing it amazingly around the keeper but was ruled offside.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭ErinGoBrath

My God, what a fantastic goal.

This guy just goes from strength to strength with every match, quite possibly the best player in the world at the moment :cool:

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

It was okay, but nothing fantastic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,314 ✭✭✭✭A Dub in Glasgo

Excellent goal

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

It was okay, but nothing fantastic.

Are you ripping the piss? The ball is not bouncing at all and he gets so much spin and power into it and height with the outside of his right foot! :eek:

And he really is the best player in the world without a doubt. He has so much skill and creates so many chances and is a free kick expert! He has it all! He was even running back to defend too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,705 ✭✭✭BrookieD

It was okay, but nothing fantastic
    Agreed, Nothing brilliant, Have seen better goals in the EPL this season, Edman against the Reds a few weekends ago was ont of the goals of the season for me.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭scojones

It's not too great, but he is the best in the world atm imho.

His all round play makes goals like that just amazing. Because he was just on fire against Valencia so everything he touched was fantastic. And it is a special goal because of the technique.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Well I didn't see the match, I was only commenting on the goal in the clip, which I thought was the point.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Cianan2

He had an amazing match, i let out a big "woah" when the ball went in,it was brilliant!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,163 ✭✭✭Slash/ED

Easily the best player in the world atm, no doubt at all for me. Great goal too. You can't compare it to Edmans, Edmans was a real hit and hope one that another day would have hit row z, that goal showed absolutley incredible technique.

• Advertisement

Slash/ED wrote:
    Easily the best player in the world atm, no doubt at all for me. Great goal too. You can't compare it to Edmans, Edmans was a real hit and hope one that another day would have hit row z, that goal showed absolutley incredible technique.

Spot on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

It was a fantastic goal.
    There's barely any back lift and the power he gets is unreal.
    Also the accuracy is second to none. It's a cracking shot.
    After those 2 goals went in Barca just played around with Valencia. Could have been more had they actually pressed Valencia in the 2nd half.
    1 more win and the league goes back to Catalunya. Finally.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 925 ✭✭✭David19

Makaveli wrote:
    It was a fantastic goal.
    There's barely any back lift and the power he gets is unreal.
    Also the accuracy is second to none. It's a cracking shot.
    After those 2 goals went in Barca just played around with Valencia. Could have been more had they actually pressed Valencia in the 2nd half.
    1 more win and the league goes back to Catalunya. Finally.

I agree, it was a fantastic goal. Anyone who plays football will admire the technique.

Valencia were a lot poorer that I thought they'd be. I hope they don't get the champions league, they don't really deserve it. Its looking like they won't. Its amazing they've gone from league champions to barely competing for the 4th spot. Fair play to Ranieri.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,011 ✭✭✭DoctorEdgeWild

Fantastic goal - almost Forlan-esque ;) . Ronaldinho must have the sweetest striking technique of any player in the world right now. His shots sometimes look so effortless. Definitely the best player in the game at the moment.

I was absolutely gutted when United didn't sign him - the first time I really felt like that about a potential signing falling through. However, silver lining is that had we signed the buck toothed brilliant Brazilian then we wouldn't have signed Cristiano Ronaldo (in all probability). Who for me is the most exciting player in the Premiership.

Anyhoo, I'd love to see the goal of the season competition for the Primera Liga - gotta be some real class in there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭JackKelly

What a great goal. From standing still, he managed to get a lot of power on that. He is definitely the best player at the moment. And can only get better.

Advertisement