Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kinsey Numbers

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 931 ✭✭✭moridin

LiouVille wrote:
    Bet you got a 1, yea big hetro yea.

That's it sweetie, pass the bolly ;p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭damien

Guys with white canes and hearing aids i'm guessing?:p

If only reputation points were still about.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,964 ✭✭✭Hmm_Messiah

Your okay
    You scored 35 % fagness!
    Okay, so your not a mans man, but there is no shame in been in touch with your femine side - every once in a long while. You may have a girlfriend who has you under the thumb. Thats okay - as long as your getting laid for your troubles. Next time she wants to pluck them eye brows or fancies watching Will and Grace season one on DVD - maybe suggest something a little more manly. Men like you - Leo Di Caprio, Brad Pitt, David Hasselhoff.

:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,021 ✭✭✭bopper

I did this test before. I got 5.8 predominantly homosexual.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

54 % Fagness for me. Which seems about right except it means I'm only 4 percentage points gayer than Azezil. That can't be right.

As to the proper Kinsey test, it's worth pointing out that it wasn't an attempt to discover how gay or straight an unaware or possibly resistant person was, but simply to measure how gay or straight people identify with for statistical study.

In hindsight the fact that a large section of those surveyed where from the U.S. prison population at a time when homosexuality was illegal in many states may have skewed results slightly!

"Are you gay?"
    "I'm in jail for shagging my boyfriend, what do you think?"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

Guys with white canes and hearing aids i'm guessing?:p
    lol ok was 2 years ago... and *may* have changed a *little* since then ;P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭FranknFurter

looking at your sig,...... I'd say yeah, just a tad! lol ;):p

Advertisement