Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dinged 40 in COH.

Options
  • 09-05-2005 6:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

Finally got to see the Ritiki Crash site. Pretty cool, however I found the continuing teleporting in of Ritiki to my position annoying. Main question is, can you get into that ship?

I also bopped over to the shadow shard (Firebase Zulu). Wow... all I can say is wow. The zone is just incredible, I haven't been this blown away since I did the Eden trial (another wow zone).

Again after about 30 minutes of trying to (a) find and (b) use the gravity geysers I was tearing my hair out. I can't find my way around the place and the enemies are insane there. So I was either dirt napping or getting thrown into space.

so any tips there on how to travel around the place and handle the enemy. The mirror shard population is not like its true counterpart.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭sillo

Boooo to those who farm Kraken :)

Eden is amazing, You can't get into the Rikti crash site ship, in fact the whole RCS map is pretty empty right now, the only reason to go there is the third respec contact.

I've done the 4 shards TF's now, wait until you see the storm palace - its incredible, even nicer than FBZ. But a lot more dangerous - many level 49+ flying psionic mobs.

You can find maps of the gravity geasers on vidiotmaps.com but really to get around the shards maps you need Teleport or Fly, or a teammate with recall friend.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Didn't farm Krakens (well not much, only killed around 15 of them). Got the XP from good teams in Trials and Portal missions.

Just respec'ed out TP for stealth :/ Someone told me I don't get any more powers after this except epic ones. Anything in there that helps?

You get the third respec trial at 44 or so so you can rejig everything one more time. Also you got a free respec in the last week or so if your characters been around at all - this is to mark the 1 year anniversary of CoH. Unlike normal respecs you can claim it just by typing /respec.

You get new powers at 41,44,47 and 49.

You can (but don't have to) take stuff from the Ancillary pools at these levels. Not sure what your build or AT is....if youre a fighter type, then energy mastery pool is the most popular, thanks to conserve energy (reduces end cost) and focused accuracy (increased accuracy).

If you want more specific guidance on your build, there's a players guide section on the UK forums where you will get good advice.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Character is a Kin/Rad Defender. Extra pools are Stealth/Leadership (all except vengence) and Recall Friend. The kinetic part means I pretty much never run out of Stamina, except when I do atomic Blast but again I can disable that using a CAB.

ah my 50's a tank so offhand I've no idea what ancillary pools youll get access to, it varies between AT.

• Advertisement
Advertisement