Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Crash Repair - Dublin

Options
  • 09-05-2005 8:04am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭

Bit of a prang over the weekend. Probably need to get passenger side wing, bumper and light casing replaced.

Any recommendation for a good, competent garage in West Dublin?

Thanks!!

p.s. Toyoto Avensis by the way.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,487 ✭✭✭franksm

Hopefully someone has a recommendation closer to you, but I had fantastic results from Barry Ward in Ashbourne. He fixed the door on my car after if was smashed badly by falling toof files. Great fix + paint job. Price was pretty good, plus he's a decent and honest bloke.

Phone number is 01-835-1244

No affiliation other than being a happy customer. Other people I have recommended to him are also very pleased with their results.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭prospect

I also found wrecktify in Kill very good, and reasonable.

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭lanno

Try MG Crash Repairs in JFK Ind Estate, D12 PH 4501801, have used
    Mark before and his work is very good. This was on a toyota as well.

Advertisement