Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Dentmaster or similar service?

Options
  • 09-05-2005 9:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,994 ✭✭✭

Is there any such service in/around Dublin? Or any recommended provider?

Looking to get a few small scrapes/scratches (those that are too deep for T-Cut to remove) touched-up on 2 cars + some rust-proofing.

I don't think any panels would need to be removed to be sprayed/de-dented as such, but front bumper on 1 of the cars would need to be 're-aligned'.

Reputation (and -very obviously- quality of work) more important than price, but within reason.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,849 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

This crowd were mentioned in the Detailing thread a while back.I don't know anything about them personally.

www.carcraft.ie

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭knifey_spoonie

Your looking for a body shop.Most of those lads only do dent removing not touch up or rust proofing

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭Automan

Chipsaway check the yellow pages number should be in there.
    I have never used them so cant comment on them.
    Also I know that Honda east wall Dublin use a guy who comes out in a van and does the repairs in there lot, give them a ring and ask if they have his number.

http://www.chipsaway.co.uk/repair/index.asp

• Registered Users Posts: 5,994 ✭✭✭ambro25

Thanks Lads - will be emailing a couple of pics to carcraft and see what kind of figure they come back with + found contact through MX-5 Owners Club website & will see/discuss whatnot with him as well.

Advertisement