Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eircom broadband billing question...

Options
  • 09-05-2005 1:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm a bit confused and was wondering if someone here might be able to shed a little light on the situation

I have eircom broadband home plus and BT Ireland TalkPlus phone service ... recently I moved my line rental over to BT Ireland..

Rang eircom 1901 to check my broadband billing and was told that I am no longer an eircom customer, the voice menu system wouldn't even recognise my phone number / account number.

I assume eircom will simply continue to bill me for the broadband each month ?

I can't afford to have the service disrupted..

Also, on a side issue.. my voicemail suddenly developed a female british accent but seems to be exactly the same eircom system (just with the eircom branded voice removed) all my messages remained in the mail box.

Advertisement