Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Site in Carlow

Options
  • 09-05-2005 2:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭

Hi Guy's

Any body out there know of anybody selling sites in carlow some where close to ballon or fenagh preferably

any help would be appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,944 ✭✭✭✭Villain

There is some for sale around Tullow, get the Carlow Nationalist and you will see a few Auctioneers advertising them.

You'll be looking at about €60k for an acre though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭tommycahir

had a call round to most the auctioneer's yesterday but only 1 had a site was was a bit out of the way..

if you have any more info on the tullow one's twould be really appreciated ill grab today's nationalist this even and have another look..

€60k for an acre is very very reasonable

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭Tech Overhaul

I was looking for a site myself out the Hacketstown rd from Killerig Cross but theres not many available and the prices are a bit high. 60k sounds ok...

Well 60k is what some sites have made around my area in the past, but thats pretty remote and a few miles from Tullow.

Anything nearer the town could be up to €80k.

Tommycahir, I'd ring the local Auctioneers, ERA McCormac, Dawsons and McDermott (Sherry Fitz) etc.

I've also send you a pm

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭tommycahir

i have rang the autioneer's but there no joy there

as i said time to have a look at the nationalist this even then buy and sell

after that it just word of mouth that mite get me a site

• Advertisement

Just remembered tommycahir that I saw 2 sites for sale near Altamount Gardens bewteen Kilbride cross and Aghade, I can't remember any more details, if your in the area you might want to drive out that way, or if your not I might be in the area over the weekend and I could take down the details on the For Sale sign for you.

Advertisement