Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Potential Eyebrow piercing

Options
  • 09-05-2005 2:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,375 ✭✭✭

:Im considering getting my eyebrow pierced and am wondering does it hurt???? Iv heard many conflicting opinions and would like to get a definitive answer. Also where is the best place to get it done?? preferably with the minimum amount of pain.

Cheers :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭peterk19

padser wrote:
    :Im considering getting my eyebrow pierced and am wondering does it hurt???? Iv heard many conflicting opinions and would like to get a definitive answer. Also where is the best place to get it done?? preferably with the minimum amount of pain.

Does it hurt: not too much depend on your idea of pain didnt really hurt me

Also where is the best place to get it done??: Eyebrow!!! Sorry couldnt help myself any decent piercing place id recommend Snakebite
    Pete

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

If you look at ANY thread EVER on this forum your conflicting reports will be supported in that from what I've heard the level of pain is different for everyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

padser wrote:

Hi, I got my eyebrow pierced when I was 16. I got it done with the needle and to be honest I only felt pain for a second. The skin just feels weird after, like if you get an injection. But like people getting injections, some people find it more painful than others. I don't even flinch if I get an injection. You gotta just find out what level of pain you can take. My friends got theirs done with the gun (which isn't the appropriate) and had no problems.

I got mine done on Talbot Street(don't know if it's still open) but Snakebite is meant to be very good. You're better off going somewhere that other people reccomend. And make sure the place is clean and the piercer is wearing gloves etc.

I'd just say do you really want to get it done?, can you handle the pain and can you look after it properly i.e. hygiene, cleaning it etc.
    ;)
    Hope that helps!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭memphis

I got mine down when jarred at a concert in Slane, there was a guy doing em in a caravan, with a neddle. It obviously wasn't done correctly cos I has to take it out after about 2 months cos it started to grow back out. Biggest waste of money ever... having said that I would like to get it done again.... but properly that is.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,375 ✭✭✭padser

thanks people, i think ill go to snakebite, and ill def avoid any dodgy caravans in slane.!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

Read the goodamn sticky/charter. Theres enough "does it hurt" threads floating about. You are getting a needle through a part of your body,of course its going to hurt...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭memphis

Relax Garth V, the chap is only looking for other peoples stories on the matter, whats the harm in asking that? Ok so he asked "does it hurt"... but that was among other things in the overall question of "I'm seeking your opinion on the matter"!!

I wouldn't recommend getting it done the way I did anyway. Be sure to go to a respective tattoo and body peircing parlour, that is hygenic, and the peircer is qualified.

Advertisement