Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deciding where to post a thread?

Options
  • 09-05-2005 2:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭

Im not a newbie around here but Ive stumbled on a thread topic that I need to post and I cant decide where to post it.

The thread should be titled "Guinness Book of Records attempt" or similar.
    The story goes as follows. My aunt and a few of her friends are trying to raise money for my Grannys hospital called the New Haughton Hospital in New Ross, Co Wexford. They came up with an idea involving making the worlds largest greeting card (ie birthday,get well,etc). It has already been approved by Guinness and will go ahead in the summer. :)

I would rather not post full details here. The thing is I just cant decide where to post the thread. :confused: I dont want to post it in South East/New Ross, it would not get mush traffic there. I ws thinking of the after hours forum but something tells me it doesnt belong there. Maybe Im wrong.

I would like this to get as much traffic as possible. Once I disclose all details I have a feeling people will really be interested. Up to 5,000 people can get recognised and be included in this attempt. Again, full detaails will follow.

So, please, can someone help me with this?
    Thanks in advance. :D

Comments

Advertisement