Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A 24 year old virgin.

• 09-05-2005 2:35pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

I am aware that this is a rather common topic, however, I do not wish to address the various demerits of one who is found in such as position as this. I simply wish to remedy it.

My question is this: Is there a nightclub or other legal establishment where one could reasonably expect to end up with a partner at the end of the evening?

I have heard Copper Faced Jacks mentioned previously, is it really as debaucherous as it portrayed?

My apologies to those offended by the vulgar nature of this post.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Moved from PI.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Kevin_rc_ie

Meat markets.? Hmm.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

yeah, coppers ought to do it, unless you're a real minger, but then only if you're a bloke. minging wimmin never seem to have any trouble for some reason. ;)

either that or take a holiers to somewhere like ibiza or tenerife.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 785 ✭✭✭zenith

TwentyFour wrote:
    My question is this: Is there a nightclub or other legal establishment where one could reasonably expect to end up with a partner at the end of the evening?

If legality is a concern for you, there are a number of locations on this green earth where what is illegal here is legal. Amsterdam, for one.

Must go, they're bringing my coach and four around.

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭banbutcher

vibe666 wrote:
    unless you're a real minger, but then only if you're a bloke. minging wimmin never seem to have any trouble for some reason. ;)

Smooooooth, i bet youve a real way with the ladies!! lol

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 418 ✭✭akindoc

I would advise a visit to a prostitute.

Alternatively if you get the first flight to Ibiza/Ianapa you will get laid regulary.

prostitutes here are often manky i've been lead to beleive. maybe you should just be patient and let natural fate guide you to a hopefully serendipitious happy conclusion.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Why have you waited so long? Not that I see anything wrong with it. Just most guys can't wait to get rid of it! Like it's a curse or something! lol I don't think it's that hard to find a girl who's up for it in Dublin. Yeah Copper Face Jacks is an auld sleaze hole so it shouldn't be hard. Also just go around Templebar and all those drunken hen parties!

Or you could just wait and meet a nice girl... ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 418 ✭✭akindoc

Larianne wrote:
    Why have you waited so long? Not that I see anything wrong with it. Just most guys can't wait to get rid of it! Like it's a curse or something! lol I don't think it's that hard to find a girl who's up for it in Dublin. Yeah Copper Face Jacks is an auld sleaze hole so it shouldn't be hard. Also just go around Templebar and all those drunken hen parties!

if he keeps doing what he's always done, he'll keep getting what he's always gotten. He needs to take action.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭Firewalkwithme

Larianne wrote:

Sounds like you're in there TwentyFour - ask for her email address :p

• Advertisement

Another place, go to one of those late night wine bars on Leeson Street. A lot of desperate people in there! Myself and my friends ran back outta the place. :eek:

But if that's what you're looking for......

Despatch wrote:
    Sounds like you're in there TwentyFour - ask for her email address :p

Ha ha....NO! Got me eye on a fella thank you very much! ;)

Larianne wrote:
    Ha ha....NO! Got me eye on a fella thank you very much! ;)

Jeez...You could have let him down gently :)

Better that way... dont want to give the lad false hope and all that... :D

I think I'll stop now before I get banned.....

Despatch, you still off the fags? Just looking at your sig there. Fair play to ya! ;)

OP you are heterosexual and male?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭superfly

if you're really desperate you could try the sachs(sp?) hotel or Jurassic park as its called as its all aul wans trying to pick up young fellas, you'd be eaten alive if you went in there

superfly wrote:
    if you're really desperate you could try the sachs(sp?) hotel or Jurassic park as its called as its all aul wans trying to pick up young fellas, you'd be eaten alive if you went in there

LMAO

Larianne wrote:
    Despatch, you still off the fags? Just looking at your sig there. Fair play to ya! ;)

Yeah I'm still off them thanks - mind over matter and plently of chewing gum helps :)

• Advertisement

My friend met my old female business studies teacher in there. It was funny because he was in school at the time.

she was a daug but i'd have done her.

superfly wrote:

Seriously though,

You would have a very good chance of getting your breakfast made for you the next day too. She could cut the crusts off your toast and if you're really lucky she might make 'soldiers' for you to dip in your egg :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

superfly wrote:

Lol!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,991 ✭✭✭el tel

I have heard also that the Sachs hotel is a safari park with numerous aged wildebeasts roaming.

A similar establishment exists in Belfast - The Wellington Park Hotel.
    It's just like the Cantina bar scene in Star Wars. Truely, it is a freak show of very easy women and numerous mutant males. This is one place where dubious genetics is no hindrance to getting a *mate*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 938 ✭✭✭logic

superfly wrote:

Haha...been there myself, great crack. Just leave your standards at home!

If its really getting to ya, get a prostitute, most are not bad as everyone makes out.

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭Eyespy

el tel wrote:
    I have heard also that the Sachs hotel is a safari park with numerous aged wildebeasts roaming

A similar establishment exists in Belfast - The Wellington Park Hotel.
    It's just like the Cantina bar scene in Star Wars. Truely, it is a freak show of very easy women and numerous mutant males. This is one place where dubious genetics is no hindrance to getting a *mate.*

LMAO

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭Liffeyman

logic wrote:
    Haha...been there myself, great crack. Just leave your standards at home!

If its really getting to ya, get a prostitute, most are not bad as everyone makes out.

Ye there worse then what everyone makes out, take it from me i work nights and have to pass by where they work and most of them are junkys or fcuked up in other ways.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

superfly wrote:

That place is brilliant,believe it or not,you can actually see the sleaze floating through the air.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭The General

€20 and you can ride me dog

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

€20 and you can ride me dog

:D:D:D

seriously though, ive heard sachs, or "jurassic park" is the place. dont go to a prossy. you would regret it so much later me thinks...

Advertisement