Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are the new music boards going to be assigned moderators?

Options
  • 09-05-2005 4:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭

...just to keep an eye on this sort of thing, for example.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

They really should make me Cat Mod ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

Greed is good, eh? ;)

Personally, I'd plug for John2 in the indie/alternative one, he actively participates in that forum, knows his stuff and isn't prone to bouts of cretinitis...

Or Giblet, of course :p

Yeah well it would still need a mod, cat mod or no.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,312 ✭✭✭mr_angry

It could do with a charter at least, just so we can redirect people to it in a pedantic fashion!

I guess I'm the mod now. :S

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

Doctor J wrote:
    Personally, I'd plug for John2 in the indie/alternative one, he actively participates in that forum, knows his stuff and isn't prone to bouts of cretinitis...

Thanks Doc but I'm sure Giblet will use his powers only for good. And God help him if he sways towards evil at all

• Registered Users Posts: 4,901 ✭✭✭Vexorg

Giblet

You will be expected to convert to the dark side within a short period of time.

Please prove yourself via the usual ritual sacrafice methods, multiple bannings, gratutitously unfair treatment of boardsters, and a generally tyranical nature is a requirement. If you do come up with new and novel ways to oppress, please let us know, we are always on the look out for cat mods.

V.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

....i wouldnt mind some sacrificial virgins fired this way tbh.

Vexorg wrote:
    Giblet

You will be expected to convert to the dark side within a short period of time.

Please prove yourself via the usual ritual sacrafice methods, multiple bannings, gratutitously unfair treatment of boardsters, and a generally tyranical nature is a requirement. If you do come up with new and novel ways to oppress, please let us know, we are always on the look out for cat mods.

V.

The corruption goes all the way to the top I see. Although if I knew those were the perks of the dark side I would have sold my soul long ago. Well maybe if you replace the word "sacrafice" with "sex".

What corruption. Oh yeah, you were banned for that awful post you made John2, so awful infact, no record exists of it anymore, not even to the admins eyes. Be very careful or you shall suffer more of my wrath.

• Advertisement

I think I'll write an allegorical play about boards in the vein of Animal Farm ;)

Actually, in the spirit of the new music mods I'll make it a musical.

And Giblet, that was John1 that posted that, he's a bad man.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Kevin_rc_ie

John2 should have been mod, Giblet has too many already, he deserves a salary for those.

It's not a contest, although I AM winning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

yeah I should win something.........a toaster?!? anything?!?!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

I'm slowly climbing. So ever slowly climbing...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

Pfft ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Kevin_rc_ie

speaking of mod hoarders

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

Moarders?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

i vote for me, even though i dont know whats going on, im bound to win something?..... maybe the eurovision...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement