Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Account Problems

Options
  • 09-05-2005 5:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭

Tried to log in this morning to find I couldn't. Out of play time, please purchase more etc... (I assumed the monies would be taken out automatically until I canceled it) So I log on to the account bit of the webby and it says my subscription was renewed on the 6th of May (today is the 8th) and that the money would be taken out of my cc on the 6th (hasn't been). At the bottom of the page it has my subscription cost for this month and beside it is "Pending".

Basically my problem is that I can't find anyway to "Confirm" my subscription for this month. Tried reentering my cc details but to no avail. Emailed Blizzard this morning but they haven't gotten back to me. Also tried ringing them on the UK number but it says that the phonelines are so congested they aren't even putting people in queues anymore.

Anyone any suggestions? Was hoping for a good long day of wow.

Advertisement