Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

free gig

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

bump....

doors are at 8pm

I'm gonna give my personal gaurentee that this is gonna be an amazing live show on this

• Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭Sweetness!

Hey I was at the gig tonight and Jaded Sun were great! I really liked Paranoid :D

told ya and thats not even them going full steam they didnt have their full graphic, live footage and lights visual show tonight (except for Raw) i was too busy filming with the other 4 guys to do em tonight

• Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭Bob Sakamano

Really enjoyed it, good rock n roll band

like i keep sayin they're a brilliant live band, they are playing a gig in The Hub on Friday the 10th June with a Derry band called Swanee River I would highly recommend going to this gig Jaded Sun aside Swanee River are excellent balls to the wall rock as well

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭Sweetness!

Well I'll take your word for it as last nights gig was pretty good :)

Advertisement