Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kelly Osbournes New Song/Cover?

Options
  • 09-05-2005 9:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 136 ✭✭

Has anyone heard it yet? (Not sure but think its called "one word")
    Is it supposed to be a cover of Visage "Fade to Gray" or what?
    I was having trouble deciding and then I heard the french speak towards the end.
    Cant know how she's got away with that. Anyone else heard it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,021 ✭✭✭bopper

Yeah it's definitely called one word. Haven't a clue if it's a cover or not. I think it's a really good track though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 136 ✭✭Besprechen

catchy, itll be a hit. I've just googled osbourne and visage and looks like im far from the only one to notice a "slight" similarity.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,421 ✭✭✭weemcd

she actually has cheekbones in the video, she looks well tbh.

never thought id say that

• Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭Bungalow Bill

I think it just might be, a few more of these babies and she might be able to sustain this singing fad she's going through!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭Nala

she might be able to sustain this singing fad she's going through!

Ha ha ha :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 535 ✭✭✭bonzai bob

I personally like it, it's got an 80's kinda pet shop boys feel about it, and the video is nay too bad neither.

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭franman

thats ALOT of air brushing :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭BolBill

franman wrote:
    thats ALOT of air brushing :D

Have to agree there, saw her on the TV over the weekend and she looks as rotten (and fat) as ever. The song is a blatant rip off and makes "Changes" sound good OMG !!!!!! :D

The world could do without all the Osbournes......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

autotunetdmbig.jpg

Shameless :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

I was trying for ages to figure out what tune the song was sampling and I think it is Visage 'Fade To Grey'. It's a good tune and there's a good remix of it as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

• Registered Users Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭D-Generate

Ray Darcy played the two songs back to back, he stated that it was a cover version so maybe it does give the writing credits to Visage.

Who cares we are still stuck looking at that spoilt bitch !! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Alana

Yeah that a pretty cool picture.....well done mr graphic photo fixer airbrushing.

Live version is kinda dire in comparison to the single....god bless synthesisers...oh god, i'm listening to it now-argh, it bleeds!!

As for the OP- does sound a bit like visage...most likely is..doubt she has the brain cells for originality...

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,836 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Please, please let them re-release "fade to grey"

I got so much pleasure when the original Nat King Cole release wiped Rick Astley cover..

Makes you wonder which cost more - touching up the video or the vocals - really freaky last night - seeing that video and then flicking over to the Osbournes.

http://www.lyricsdownload.com/visage-fade-to-grey-lyrics.html
    One man on a lonely platform
    Aaah, we fade to grey (fade to grey)

Larianne wrote:
    I was trying for ages to figure out what tune the song was sampling and I think it is Visage 'Fade To Grey'. It's a good tune and there's a good remix of it as well.

yep, see first post, it is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

To be fair I like how she normally looks ... and not how he looks in that stretched airbrushed photoshop jobby there.

She was on Jonathon Ross last night and looked like a mess and he showed that picture and was slagging her about the airbrushing!

She was on Jonathon Ross last night and looked like a mess and he showed that picture and was slagging her about the airbrushing!

airbrushed? you sure thats definitely her?
    she was on top of pops this morning, our pudgy faced girl wearing what look liked some kinda maternity wear wasnt a patch on her 2 gorgeous support dancers!

• Advertisement

The girl just never seems to wear the right clothes. On Jonathan Ross it was reallly a case of 'Who Ate All the Pies' jobby. If she lost the weight, she'd look great. That cd cover defo had to be airbrushed or a hel of a lot of stomach sucking in and make-up shading around her face.

She has just come out of re-hab so I'd say that's where all the extra punds came from. She's never been that big. Fair paly to her though, she doesn't give a shiit!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,077 ✭✭✭parasite

see her on cduk last week ? O_o

• Registered Users Posts: 3,437 ✭✭✭Crucifix

I heard the clip of her song on Jonathon Ross. It was surprisingly listenable, but lordy, that had to be pro-tooled to high heaven, or possibly even someone else singing.

Crucifix wrote:
    I heard the clip of her song on Jonathon Ross. It was surprisingly listenable, but lordy, that had to be pro-tooled to high heaven, or possibly even someone else singing.

No, it's definately her singing. I think people should give her abit more credit. Sure she even said on JR she didn't like her last album and that it was a marketing ploy. Her last album was marketed to how the public viewed her. As an angry little spoilt girl who they saw on MTV, so all her songs were basically just shouting into a microphone. Jesus, that 'Shut up' could be used as torture in prisons. Not saying though that she's the best singer or anything though...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 535 ✭✭✭bonzai bob

i say fair play to her. She just doesn't give a fúck.

I say F**k Off you spoilt little bint and get off my TV !!!!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

parasite wrote:
    see her on cduk last week ? O_o

Jesus, man, put some kinda warning on that thing. I was going to say it's not safe for work, but it's more "not safe for human eyes".

Advertisement