Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Slane 2005

• 09-05-2005 9:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭

When do tickets go on sale for this years Slane concert.

Anybody know who's playing this year. I usually go every year anyway regardless of who's playing. But just thought I'd ask what the line up is. They usually announce it about this timeof year, so anybody know?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,054 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Eminem.... i think?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭memphis

You taking the pi$$?

I wouldn't go next door to see him!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 474 ✭✭deisedolly

More than likely Slim Shady is taking over the Slane stage in September :D
    Taking their time about annoucing it though...

There's a whole AC/DC V Eminem war in another topic! Doubt it'l be AC/DC though...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭memphis

I wouldn't be a big fan of Enimen, I never really cold get into rap... having said that Eamon is fairly cool.

Maybe I'll go anyway, just for the laugh, any idea who the supporting acts are??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,549 ✭✭✭scuba steve

Eamon??? Are u mad? Eminem is the head stage wit 50 cent anyway and a few from G-Unit will be there and Stat Quo. I dont kno about D-12 or Xzibit yet but hope they do turn up for the trip

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭Mr Rivers

I always read that as Status Quo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭mo_thoin

Wow, thats gonna be a great gig!!!
    I thought good only good acts played Slane??? :confused:
    Whos responsible for this travesty(sp?)????? :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭fish fingers

Its an absolute disgrace that tit is playing slane. Slane is a rock venue and now they let any 1 trick pony in.
    It should of been ac/dc. Imagine back in black at slane now that would of been a gig to go to.

Advertisement