Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

replacement for 6310

Options
  • 09-05-2005 9:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭

I'm trying to find out the replacement model for the Nokia 6310, my pope has one of these but it's, on it's last legs. Is there a new model or have they completely scrapped this phone?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭peterk19

the next best thing is the 6310i they never made any newer models after that ive a few for sale if you would like one
    Pete

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

Hmmm, I might be interested. Can you tell me what condition they are in and a guide price?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Nokia stopped that series. Stocks ran out about July last year. I don't know why tbh as they were a very popular phone and we still get people coming in trying to buy them which doesn't happen with any other phone!
    They were great. Extra long battery life, nice big buttons, good general shape, very reliable.
    Although picture messaging and video calling are fun etc, some people just wanted a phone for calls and texts.
    The thing everyone's buying to replace it is the 6230, but it's not that similar.
    Remember the port on the bottom is also obsolete now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Unlockmyphone

RachG wrote:
    They were great. Extra long battery life, nice big buttons, good general shape, very reliable.
    QUOTE]

Thats the very reason theys topped selling them, they never broke and were the most sturdest phone on the market. All other phones seem to break after a couple of months or so. With the 6310/6310i or even the 5110, you rarely hear people complaining about them being faulty plus every one wants them for the car kits, now they all have to buy new car kits and new phones.

Advertisement