Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gym that does 'pay as you go'?

Options
  • 09-05-2005 10:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭

Looking for a gym in Galway that can be used occassionally - and will take payment on a 'per use' basis. Tried a couple but they will only go with annual membership...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Leisureland in Salthill are building a leisure centre out the front (onto the land to left of main steps), its supposed to be open in October. That will be pay-per-visit.

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭hada

The UCG Gym (situated in Aras na Mic Lein...convienently situated right beside the college bar) is perfect for that job. It's €7 a go and there is no problem with going frequently or infrequently.

The facilities are quite good and I reckon it won't be as full as it sometimes can be during the college going year, atleast for the next 4 months anyway...

Give it a go anyway and see how it is!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

hada wrote:
    The UCG Gym (situated in Aras na Mic Lein...convienently situated right beside the college bar) is perfect for that job. It's €7 a go and there is no problem with going frequently or infrequently.

The facilities are quite good and I reckon it won't be as full as it sometimes can be during the college going year, atleast for the next 4 months anyway...

Give it a go anyway and see how it is!
    it's supposed to be decent alright. i'll be getting a program done up there on friday :o

i think it costs €30 for a monthly membership. well worth it if you're planning on going 2-3 times a week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭dawballz

Galway City Gym does that. I went in there one day and it was only about 6euro.. been meaning to go again but have to make do with gmit gym at the moment. :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Eurorunner

Thanks for that. Will try out Galway City Gym then.

Although galway prices make the small gym at claremorris swimming pool look like a right bargain @ €4.60peak/€3.60 off-peak...

• Advertisement
Advertisement