Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Twist of Fate

• 09-05-2005 11:28pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭

It turns out for reasons that I wont go into that I cant go to the RDS in June. Im absolutely gutted. Its kinda hard to justify why Im on here telling a bunch of strangers this but my only execuse is that for the short time Ive been on here I see alot of people who love wrestling. So telling a few of my pals who dont like wrestling that I cant go, yeah there kinda sorry but they dont get it. On here people get it. So Im gonna miss the biggest wrestling show ever to be staged in Ireland. Ill quit my whining but Im glad i got to vent this.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

I hate it as well when no one gets wrestling and why i love it. It's ok when they dont like Wrestling but when someone goes on about how stupid and fake it is (even here on boards), i just want to piledrive them or break a steel chair off there head :D .

Sucks that you cant go man, still dont know if i can go or not.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

Thanks for that Ill quit my whining though, thems the breaks unforunately. It'll bug me forever than I miss it but plenty worse can happen to you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭TheGreatOne

Tough break dude, the only slight consolation you could take out of it is that it might piss rain on the night so you could say to yourself at least im not getting pissed on. However I'd take getting pissed on ;) if it meant being at the biggest event ever.. Whoooooooo!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 424 ✭✭a-hole

sorry man im sure its haetbraking but maby youll double your money on the tickit and drown your sorrows

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Kio

tough one i had to miss raw last year for reasons but i got to go this year and theres another show in the point in november you can go to that shurly?

i know it wont be the same but its something

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

Thanks everyone. I appreciate your sympathy and the tiny bits of pitty thrown in lol. Like I said its not the end of the world, but when you love wrestling and your gonna miss the biggest wrestling show ever to be staged in Ireland. Its hard to take but then again Iv'e been to the two last shows so on the one hand I want to keep feeling sorry for myself and another side is saying shut up. So from now on Im shutting up. Thanks though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭Brow

Whoa hold up. Show in november? When was this announced? Is it Raw or smackdown?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 947 ✭✭✭LanceStorm

its only smackdown, you'l get over it!!

Advertisement