Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

John Mannion on Questions and Answers

• 09-05-2005 11:31pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭

Just turned on RTE1 and see him there at the front of the audience rattling off questions to willy o'dea about iraq and tony blair or summit..

I was talkin to the chap at my mate's 21st in athlone for ages there a few weeks back. Sound bloke. Told him I voted for him even though I didn't (I would have had I not known shambles so well)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,197 ✭✭✭✭Crash

I voted for John - then again i heard every speech **** knows how many times and just wasnt happy with Ed - he is a sound guy though. a bunch of us went out election night before the count and he happened to be in CaptainAmerica's and is generally a nice bloke :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭ApeXaviour

I heard all their speeches in the JCR.. made an educated decision with regard the elections (less shambles)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Kevin_rc_ie

I remember what's her name, the su president last year, the girl with baby, was actually on q and a last year. ...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,044 ✭✭✭Andrew 83

I remember what's her name, the su president last year, the girl with baby, was actually on q and a last year. ...

Annie Gatling, yeah she asked a question too on another show. I think Will Priestly her predecessor was also a guest though that may have been in his time as USI President rather than during his TCD tenure. Mr Patrick Nulty has also been seen asking questions on the show.
    ApeXaviour wrote:
    I heard all their speeches in the JCR.. made an educated decision with regard the elections (less shambles)

Who was the educated choice for Dep PRes? ;-)

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

i voted andrew payne....

(his Girlfriend threatened to Beat me with Pointy Sticks if i didnt)

and he looks like tom cruize..... apparently.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 344 ✭✭gom

I was on Q&A last year with Annie, Katie, Fiachra, Kevinand someone. Annie got a bit sidelined by Bowman on the panel as McDowell and someone else dominated the issues.

Got to ask a Topic to the panel myself. It was a good laugh and its terrible to find out just how many people watch that show.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Kevin_rc_ie

Cool. i usually love that show but it does demand patience I sometimes don't have so i go back to watching mtv.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Ferrioxide

Went to scholl with Johnny Manion. Genuine nice guy.

http://www.rte.ie/news/2005/0509/qanda.html

Q5 is the half man half onion. Ben Archibald also asked a question that show (Q2, he's the USI President). Meant to throw this up earlier...

Advertisement