Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

uploading home videos

Options
  • 09-05-2005 11:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭

now firstly I have no idea where this SHOULD go so I would appreciate it if a mod put it where it belongs, cheers

now tonight I made a home video with a friend on a digital camera, now I would be able to put it onto my computer, but how would I get it onto the net? its just that the video is a classic! its based on the one floating around, the german ad with the car this one but I did a documentary about it, thinking it was gonna be about a ghost (as they say on the threads where the links are found)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

if it is not too big you should be able to host it on eircom.net webspace

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭dawballz

www.yousendit.com - Allows a large file size(1gb?) - File can be deleted by anyone who has the link - Link stays up for a max of 7days i think.
    www.rapidshare.de - Allows 30mb - File can only be deleted by uploader - Stays on the site until you remove it or it is not downloaded for 30 days.
    www.filecloud.com - max 100mb for free memberships but im not sure if they are accepting free memberships anymore.
    www.turboshare.de - new, so im not sure about anything of it, except that it is pretty fast.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Kevin_rc_ie

is it a paris hilton home movie? your chances of hosting could be effected, both negatively and postively.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

right, thanx dudes, and no, its our own take on the Twilight Zone :D its seriously funny stuff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,148 ✭✭✭angelofdeath

haven't used it yet but if you own the copyright to the video and audio then google

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,284 ✭✭✭pwd

if it's big you will probably need to use an ftp client to upload it, as trying to upload over http will cause a timeout error.
    searching this forum will give info on good free ftp clients.

Advertisement