Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Play

Options
  • 10-05-2005 9:47am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭

Probs not the best place to be posting this but couldn't see where else to.

I ordered wow from play.com and it says that it delivered to my address on the 29th of april last, I still have not recieved it and its now the 10th just wondering if it normally takes play.com this long to deliver outside of the uk and if anyone else had to endure the wait. And yes they have taken the money out of my account :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 347 ✭✭DirtyHarry

have you emailed them to ask for a signed delivery document, if in fact it was delivered. Otherwise, wait! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 998 ✭✭✭zekiel

I had a similar situation, I just emailed them and they resent another copy. I never received the first one, but the second one came within a few days. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭cellulite_sally

Well in my account on the website it says delivered. However I know that not a single soul in my family signed for them.

I've emailed them and am awaiting a response just wondering what the norm waiting was for play to ship to its customers.

I'll try and reach them by phone when I return from uni.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

You don't sign it's just normal post. Any chance it wouldn't have fit in your post box? You might have missed the little note An Post leave when they can't deliver a parcel.

Apart from that I dunno but I think the most I've ever waited for anything from play is a week - ten days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭Swifty

Yeah never been longer than 7-10 days.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭brianomc

I ordered it the bank holiday monday and it arrived yesterday from them. So there's no problem with stock. Ring them and they should send another straight away. They'll say you can send back the original order if it ever arrives.
    None of my orders say delivered, only posted. Was it definitely the status section and not the Item section (with delivery address) you checked. Credit card problem maybe?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭cellulite_sally

Well it says it shipped on the 29th of April, which was the bank holiday weekend. I suppose I will give them another 2-3 days. They have contacted me by email and asked me to wait another 3 days to allow for a 14 day period. Hope it comes soon tho wanna play it for after exams :D
    Could be as I’m in the north west of the country It could take mine a little longer to come than yours perhaps.

They say that they will sort it if the items have not arrived by then, which I though was dead sound of them.

Nah defo not a problem with my card. It's always paid and I only buy something when I put the cash in the account for it. Besides I rang them and the cc company said play indeed withdrew the money for the order so all seems fine in that front.

Thanks all for your support guess I'll have to wait it out.
    Whets a tad annoying is I just got upgraded to 2meg business broadband and don't have my comp at home for another week: D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Drakar

Think of all the extra study you can get done!

Advertisement