Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fairview for wireless ?

• 10-05-2005 10:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 240 ✭✭

I have a couple of Polish friends staying in Fairview who want to get broadband but don't have a house phone line available.

Is there anyone in the Marino area of Fairview who can advise on the availability and quality of a service in that area ?

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,870 Mod ✭✭✭✭bk

Quantum wrote:
    I have a couple of Polish friends staying in Fairview who want to get broadband but don't have a house phone line available.

Is there anyone in the Marino area of Fairview who can advise on the availability and quality of a service in that area ?

I know this is not what you are asking for, but NTL Broadband is available just up the road, so it may also be available in Marino, worth checking.

NTL offer 1m for just €25 per month (2m = €35, 3m = €45).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 240 ✭✭Quantum

bk wrote:
    I know this is not what you are asking for, but NTL Broadband is available just up the road, so it may also be available in Marino, worth checking.

NTL offer 1m for just €25 per month (2m = €35, 3m = €45).

No NTL cable either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Undercoverguy

Down near where the bridge thing is at farview (just after the park traveling into town) near the firestation place i seen a IBB mast at someones house so IBB might cover ya. According to the map ya should be anyway....

http://www.irishbroadband.ie/images/cov_maps/KillesterVL.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 240 ✭✭Quantum

Thanks for that - that seems to be their best bet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭jonnybadd

Yeah a friend of mine lives in marino and has IBB wireless, great service and signal, he says anyway

• Advertisement
Advertisement