Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

selling some records on Ebay

• 10-05-2005 10:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭

hi guys,
    i've started to dell of some of my old records and records i don't like on ebay:
    http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZaguyinatree

so i thought i'd post i link up here to see if you guys are intrested pay no atention to the postage price it'll only cost about a pound sterling to send to anywhere in ireland.
    have a look you might find something you like.

8)

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 8,322 ✭✭✭Scubadevils

What mixes are on "Exit EEE - Epidemic"?

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭mob

Felixdhc wrote:
    What mixes are on "Exit EEE - Epidemic"?

ramon zenker 2002 club remix

edison factor remix

Not what I want then, thanks anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

mob wrote:
    hi guys,
    i've started to dell of some of my old records and records i don't like on ebay:
    http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZaguyinatree

so i thought i'd post i link up here to see if you guys are intrested pay no atention to the postage price it'll only cost about a pound sterling to send to anywhere in ireland.
    have a look you might find something you like.

8)

F cuk me no bids yet :eek: best of luck mate

I have toyed with selling some records on ebay many a time but afraid of the costs if they dont sell, is it much? I have started to list my collection on discogs so that is a way I suppose to sell them too. Always think I would regret selling though, even ones I dont like.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭deadbeat

your starting price is way too high, i would start them all at e0.50 max

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭mob

i've been selling a couple each time i list and even a few at the buy it now price.
    i think it costs about 27p per listing with that start price and the buy it now.

Advertisement