Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

motorbike driving test

Options
  • 10-05-2005 11:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭

is Irish School of motoring the only company providing bikes for the test?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 200 ✭✭Phryxus

easy rider training will rent you a cb250, I think there's some stuff like this in the motorcycle FAQ thread. check it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 795 ✭✭✭a_ominous

As Phryxus wrote, ISM aren't the only people to rent out bikes and it is on the FAQ. If you do hire a bike, would you add your comments to the FAQ. Could provide some useful help for others.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭madrab

be careful they dont switch bikes with you, i did a pretest on a new cb250 but when it came to the test the next day that bike "was being repaired" (found out they gave it to a guy to do his test in meath) and i was givin a crappy tux250, which wouldnd go into 3rd gear (had to do the test in 2nd and when to instructor asked why it was revving so high i said "beats me")

luckily i passed, if i hadnt i would have gone awol with them (still should have anyway)

Advertisement