Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black and White... DS!

Options
  • 10-05-2005 12:09pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭

http://ds.ign.com/articles/611/611241p1.html

Intresting title to bring to the DS but looks like people are starting to get to grips with the hadrware and really push it. If only Nintendo had made the DS grapahics slightly better...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

I actually hated Black and white....tbh the only reason I have a DS at the moment is purely for Advance Wars DS - nothing else really has my interest.

When I get Advance Wars DS, I'll be 1 stone lighter, have a giant beard, and smell before I stop playing it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭steviec

The graphics look pretty reasonable, I hope they keep the physics from the PC version in tact, throwing boulders at villagers just never gets boring!

I hope they play up to the games sand box strengths and don't repeat the mistake the PC version made of taking your creature off you and forcing you to micro-manage and lose interest on level 3. Just playing around with the creature and the world is perfectly suited to a handheld I think...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭madrab

fingers crossed that it is good

yeah you gotta love giving your creature mixed messages, telling him its good to sh*t on villagers houses, but its bad to sh*t at all, etc :D

Advertisement