Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Queer beers - The Dragon, Friday June 10th

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭fortysixand2

Saturday june 18th 8pm onwards
    Ack. Dammit. Okay, it's confirmed, I will NOT be making it along tomorrow :( Everyone have fun, hopefully there'll be another one soon I can make it to . . . ? :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭FranknFurter

Wont be going after all :(
    Big funeral today, gran, too tired etc....

But have fun, and somone please tickle Az on my behalf hehe.....he has been awful quiet on boards lately, i for one miss his one-liners lol ;)

b

• Closed Accounts Posts: 568 ✭✭✭newgrange

I hope somebody else will be there......I'm heading in now.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Hope yer all having fun ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭rsynnott

Hmm. Sorry bout that, I wasn't exactly sociable. Warned ye about that; I'm no good at social stuff, scares me :( Wish I was, but....

Currently waiting for NiteLink; just missed last DART *grumbles*

• Advertisement

I hope ye all had fun :( While ye were guzzling liquor, I was stuck in the basement of Dublin airport timing baggage trucks. I mean, of all the things for the evening to turn into :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 hazimel

And now I've met some of you, I can safely say...

"What a strange bunch of people".

:)

Ah, I'm kidding. *Most* of you were nice ;) That Ixoy though, what an awful fella.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Hello, I had fun. I think that went really well. Moderators, as per our discussion last night, Moridin is to be banned, that is all.

Btw thank you all for turning up.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭oneweb

azezil wrote:
    oneweb's my bitch
    *kissey faces*
    I just saw that now (which explains tha text!). You see I was doing actual work until half 5 yesterday (HALF FIVE ON A FRIDAY!! I mean, what's the world coming to??), unlike some :p Anyway *mwah* *mwah*, is it two or three, I haven't mastered the kissy face count thing.

Great turnout, nice to meet, well to see yez all at least! Have to say I'm a tad miffed there wasn't as much pink fluff as expected! :-/

It is what it's.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

Friday june 17th 8pm onwards
    yeah that must suck haha, i was drinkin since 4 :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 35 hazimel

azezil wrote:
    yeah that must suck haha, i was drinkin since 4 :P

It showed :)

• Registered Users Posts: 917 ✭✭✭cat_rant

(catastrophy hangs her head in shame) sorry lads couldn't make it...hope you all had fun though

• Registered Users Posts: 931 ✭✭✭moridin

LiouVille wrote:
    Moridin is to be banned, that is all.

Pfft, just cos I set the drinks trend of the night and left before I could be confused for one of the flock ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭damien

Friday june 10th 8pm onwards
    Cosmo and Vodka Martinis eh? Where have I seen that before?

The VM was an afterthought. But nice, because it numbed my tastebuds. **

** dirty bastards.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,991 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

moiridin wrote:
    Pfft, just cos I set the drinks trend of the night and left before I could be confused for one of the flock
    Would ya ever shut up about how you claim to have made people drink cocktails :p Boston - Consider moridin banned then, as requested! He can go take his frilly shirts to some other board!

Now I've done my moderating so it's time for me to sleep...

Excellent.

Sorry to everyone I was talking complete BS to, Its a trend my friends have come to love in me. I like to also thank everyone that managed Not to bring a camera, enough doudgy photos of me on the net.

LiouVille wrote:
    I like to also thank everyone that managed Not to bring a camera, enough doudgy photos of me on the net.
    Um. Just as well I didn't show up so ;) *never leaves the house without a camera to capture those kodak moments*

ixoy wrote:
    Would ya ever shut up about how you claim to have made people drink cocktails :p Boston - Consider moridin banned then, as requested! He can go take his frilly shirts to some other board!

Now I've done my moderating so it's time for me to sleep...
    *yawn*

• Registered Users Posts: 6,236 ✭✭✭highdef

Aw, I couldn't make it in the end. Got caught up with something else which I thought would've been finished up by nine but turned out to be nearer midnight when it finished. Next one, defo :D
    Was looking forward to a "different" night out :o

• Advertisement

It was different, I have to say your all a bunch of Fla's as Stark would say(I think I got that right). I think I'll use that for a banner add for the next one, "where have all the sexy men gone" "To the Queer Beers, come along". Anyway I'll be off line for the next few weeks so I guess I'll speak to yea all on the 25th.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,398 ✭✭✭fletch

Ohmigod I was there & I didn't even realise this was going on.....damn!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 211 ✭✭dictatorcat

Saturday june 11th 8pm onwards
    Apologies for not making it, unless i was there in some sort of out of body experience, i can never remember them, but aparently they occur when one has consumed sufficient quantities of alcohol.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭Stephanos

Tell me this my good people, for when is the next queer beers due?

My boyfriend wanted to go to your shindig but didn't but upon consulting your discussions and what not I am rather intrigued myself. I think I will attend the next gathering of the Faeries.

I have no avatar or slogan :(

I really don't know, there was talk of having them regularly like. If there is another it will most likely be after the next offical boards beers (25th of june), and since I'll most likely be resiting an exam or two, someone else can take charge of organising it.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,991 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Well I'm glad people enjoyed how it went down. We'll get even more to join in next time, if that's not too cocksure of me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,255 ✭✭✭TCamen

Saturday june 11th 8pm onwards
    Hey, sorry I missed it -- was sick all last week, and had to work over the w/e so didn't really have the time or energy to head into town. I shall be keeping an eye out for the next QB thread. :cool:

Advertisement