Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

fired for theft

Options
  • 10-05-2005 5:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,476 ✭✭✭

Hey, just letting you know we have just finished recording our new promo cd and it is available free of charge to anyone who is interested in listening to it.

One of the tracks from the demo is available to download from our website as of the 10th of May, www.firedfortheft.com and anyone who'd like to hear more can simply e mail us your postal address (theband@firedfortheft.com) and we'll send you out a copy post haste. Or if you prefer you can just PM me your details here on boards.

It might be worth mentioning that there are no strings attatched- we won't spam your e mail or postal address with anything like a mailing list. Those who want any info just ask and it's no trouble at all. You also don't need to register on our site to get the demo.

If we are asking anything in return it is that anyone who hears it might give us some feed back on this thread!

To celebrate we're playing our very first headline gig in crawdaddy on the 29th of May. We're hoping to get some really cool support bands and we'll keep the admission down to 5 euro or even less if we can.

Cheers,

CoNoR

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Damo Rice

And there's me thinkin someone actually got fired for theft and had an interesting story. Anyway, good luck lads

• Closed Accounts Posts: 608 ✭✭✭scarfacemj

fired for theft, wrote for luck? sit the fook down you're rocking the boat

• Registered Users Posts: 3,476 ✭✭✭ShriekingSheet

scarfacemj wrote:
    fired for theft, wrote for luck? sit the fook down you're rocking the boat

WTF?

Sorry if we mislead you Damo! But actually yeah, we got the name from our guitarist being sacked from his high profile cinema job for blocking up a screening with a load of non-paying mates.

we got the name from our guitarist being sacked from his high profile cinema job for blocking up a screening with a load of non-paying mates.
    I know a guy who did that once....he too was fired,he really liked that job

• Registered Users Posts: 3,476 ✭✭✭ShriekingSheet

scarfacemj wrote:
    I know a guy who did that once....he too was fired,he really liked that job

can't beat those big bags of yellow m and m's! Specially when they're free! wait... what's that you're handing me... my P45...?

What the hell was that first post about rockin the boat??? :p

• Advertisement

nothing just bull sh1tting as per usual. A Christian brother in my old school used to say it, I heard he molested kids so I guess he used to rock dingies

Advertisement