Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Junior Cert board gathering?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,967 ✭✭✭Pyr0

Did we ? we'll when is it then :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Flashling

I cant remember, tis back a few posts. I just picked some time etc. but, again, if anyone has a better suggestion......(those dots mean "why go ahead good chap! Put forth thy suggestion!")

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Fobia

Wouldn't it have been just as quick to look back to the last page and find out the date as it was to type that reply? I just don't get that sort of stuff :(

terribly sorry if I off-ended you, my laziness knows no bounds, but then, you didn't post the details either! The tables have turned...

UGC in parnell st. at one on the 27th of august.

• Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭Irishstabber

Well hello fellow JC'ers. Im back. What did I miss. Is this meeting going ahead?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,967 ✭✭✭Pyr0

Flashling wrote:
    terribly sorry if I off-ended you, my laziness knows no bounds, but then, you didn't post the details either! The tables have turned...

UGC in parnell st. at one on the 27th of august.

I'll make sure I have nothing planned on that day, you know with a busy callendar and all

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭Corruptedmorals

Me and Numina are going!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

"Numina and I".....I'll go if I'm around.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Numina

it's about time I post in here, and I DO NOT promise to go, contrary to what the three posters of my name says!

Could people add me to msn so that I know who I'll be meeting up with? It might be a bit weird meeting up with people I dont even talk to...my email is in my profile methinks.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭Mysteryfish

ok, Roz I've added you to my msn.

And in response to an earlier post by Flash, I AM AN INDEPENDANT PERSON. Right, just wanted to clear that up.
    But don't worry, of course I'll go. I fear Flash's rath if I didn't.

I'm not in the least bit rathful...UNLESS YOU TAKE MY FOOD!

Then you die.

And rozabeez, do you really want to be added to some randomers MSN? I'll do it if you want, but....

Flashling wrote:
    I'm not in the least bit rathful...UNLESS YOU TAKE MY FOOD!

It's not your wadi, it's my sandwich.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

Right, so. It appears that if we have this on the 27th of August, it's gonna clash with, ahem, other gatherings, so.... what to do? Move it to the sunday or friday? Since I live in Dublin, reasonably close, it's fine with me any day, so could anyone forward an idea?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭Sweetness!

As long as it's not on the 23rd or 24th its fine, ok maybe not the 25th aswell cause I'm a picky bitch :rolleyes:

Right, when's the pixies? (when are the pixies?) Because I thought the 26th was out for a reason, but if it's not then that should be grand, and if it is we'll go for the 28th/29th? Teehee, everyones so "uh, I might be free, if you are...."

Pixies are on the 23rd and Wezzer are the 24th so could we have it the 26th so I'll have a day to get my energy back?

Sweetness! wrote:
    Pixies are on the 23rd and Wezzer are the 24th so could we have it the 26th so I'll have a day to get my energy back?

Perfect!

Ok it's settled then we're having the gathering on the 26th. Be there or be square :D

Ah sure I might as well go.. I wonder what your all like in person :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Sexy?

hmm we'll soon find out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭Corruptedmorals

Numina wrote:
    it's about time I post in here, and I DO NOT promise to go, contrary to what the three posters of my name says!

Sh'up bitch. If I go, you're going. You even sat the JC this year, you have no excuse.

Sh'up bitch. If I go, you're going. You even sat the JC this year, you have no excuse.

and his parents call me the controlling one?

And yeah anyone who's bothered adding me to msn, go for it please. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,373 ✭✭✭Irishpimpdude

bit weird... lol i might go with irishstabber and its the day after my b'day so i might have a hangover :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Numina

shut your keyboard!! I'm not going just because you are! and I do have an excuse for not going.....I have leprosy

Numina wrote:
    shut your keyboard!! I'm not going just because you are! and I do have an excuse for not going.....I have leprosy

I'd consider that a reason for going not an excuse not to tbh.

Infect the infidels!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭Diarmsquid

Can... Can... Can i come?

*Awaits rejection... yet again*

Feel free to join us Diarmsquid :)

• Advertisement

Yeah, we'd...love to have you there? (I just want to see if he looks like his avatar.)

Advertisement