Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield 2 Specs

Options
  • 10-05-2005 6:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭

I have a 3.4, 1gb ram and 128mb ati x800se.

Haven't seen the min specs for BF2, but for those who have, should my rig be okay for running it at a decent level?

Can't wait to get the game, drooled considerably this morning looking at screenshots.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,299 ✭✭✭✭BloodBath

Yeah it will run no problem. The video of the guys playing it at lan were mainly using 9800pro's and 512-1024mb of ram without any trouble. If you want high resolution and max settings with AA i'd say you need a beefy rig though.

BloodBath

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Great stuff. As long as it runs with a considerable amount of bots at decent res, I'll be happy.

Not really looking to have the absolute max res and all options on or anything, just want to be able finally play the game at a respectable level without any hassle when it finally gets here :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭Loobz

When will we get to play BF2? Seems a bit overdue or am I jumping the gun?(no pun intended) :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 240 ✭✭julius

I thought it was going to be released last month or soon enough as well???

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Specs can be found here.

BF2 is a bit overdue at this stage. Expected release date is end of next month iirc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

I need to upgrade. Been playing games on the laptop but was drooling over the new vids yesterday. Btw. Pentium Centrino 1.7, 1 gig of ram and mobilty 9600(128). I need money.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭Loobz

Have u got links to the new vids released yesterday?
    Its always the same, we download the equivalent of the size of the game in video previews before an excellent game is launched. :rolleyes:
    Still, I would like some linkage please, thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Check the Battlefield Forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,007 ✭✭✭Moriarty

Battlefield 2 is due for release 24/06/05.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Damn, that's cutting it very close for GLXIV

• Advertisement
Advertisement