Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Mini-Moto

• 10-05-2005 6:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭

I was thinking about getting a Mini-Moto and I was just wondering if anyone here has one or has any useful info on them? where is the best place to buy them and how much do new ones cost?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭SouperComputer

they retail at 349 or 399 euro now. A shop called Back From the Future sells them on Aungier St.

Great laugh, used go up and down georges st and grafton on the demo there. They are very annoying to watch though, slow and too noisy!

Had a video of one doing a donut, very entertaining. Must see if I have a backup of it somewhere.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭How U Like That

okay thanks. does anybody know of a company that sells them on a national level?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭SouperComputer

not quite sure what you mean by national?

they ship nationwide, give them a call. 01 475 71 77

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,175 ✭✭✭bennyx_o

I have one for sale here if you want.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭How U Like That

no I wouldn't really be interested in it because I now know of a place where I can get a brand new one for €250 and there wouldn't be anything wrong with it! thanks anyway though! are they worth all the money? like did you get bored of yours?

• Advertisement
Advertisement