Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Free Techno mix CD

• 10-05-2005 7:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭

If anyone wants a free techno mix cd email your address to acostelloe1@gmail.com and ill send you one out.

Aaron Costelloe May 2005

Track listening

1.Pascal Feos - Tanzbombe
    2.Chris Wood - Desire(re-edit)
    3.Roman Flugel - Gehts Noch(Dominik Eulberg mix)
    4.Tomaz vs. Filterheads - Latin Loops
    5.Dj Preach - Return To The Source A1
    6.Martyn Hayre - To The Grim(Valintino Kanzyani mix)
    7.Thomas Chrome - Shokabu .A
    8.Dj Urban - Run(UK Extended mix)
    9.Andrew Maclauchlin - love story(Devilfish mix)
    10.Marco Bailey - Meditation
    11.Cari Lekebusch - Tyrant
    12.Chris McCormack - Sea Level(Lars Klein mix)
    13.DK8
    14.Adam Beyer - Lost And Found EP .B2
    15.Punisher - Dilated
    16.Sound of K - Silvery Sounds(Technasia Hard mix)
    17.Henrik B - Recollections EP .A1
    18.Christian Wunsch - Close To Me
    19Speedy J - Krikc(Umek mix)
    20.Adam Beyer - Drum Code no.9 .B1
    21.Christian Wunsch - Another Day
    22.Reeko - Theorey 25 .B2
    23.Virulent - Hive Minded
    24.Oscar Mulero - Dysfunctional White Funk

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Well intrested and fired off an email. many thanks,
    you playin anywere yet Aaron?

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭acostelloe1

Cheers. No man not yet just throwin out cds at the moment. Tell us what ya think when you get the cd.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭kinkstr

just sent off an email there, looking forward to hearing it :)

• Subscribers Posts: 8,322 ✭✭✭Scubadevils

Sent an email too, track listing looks good! Thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,299 ✭✭✭✭BloodBath

Any chance you can host it somewhere so we can download it? Keep it high quality. 128kbps is not cd quality. 320 is closer to the mark.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭Bri

Seriously there is no need for 320kbps! I'm all for quality but c'mon...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

Variable Bitrate TBH.

The smart mans choice :).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭r3boot

I've got some webspace I can "lend you". PM if interested.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,299 ✭✭✭✭BloodBath

I don't mind large files since the net speed increase but yeah variable bitrate is good. I listen to my music loud and that's when you notice how crap 128kbps is. Really flat sounds and crap bass.

BloodBath

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭Loobz

Very interested. Email sent. Will give you feedback when I hear the mix. Cheers :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,966 ✭✭✭Jivin Turkey

Email sent, looks great.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭2tel1

Anyone get it yet???

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Not yet

Received it there today, cd case an all and a cover. didn't think you'd get that weight with a 60c stamp. just listening to the start of it, in the buildup I thought it was terribile quality lol.
    like the firsrt mix
    Where are you from Aaron?

Greystones. Dont forget to tell us what you think if you get time Lenny.

Got mine today, thanks a million. Have not listened yet because herself will go mad if I listen to techno in the evening! Will let you know as soon as I have.

cool. cheers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭2tel1

Felixdhc wrote:
    Got mine today, thanks a million. Have not listened yet because herself will go mad if I listen to techno in the evening! Will let you know as soon as I have.

Sorry to be a nosy bas*ard, but who's herself. Mother, Girlfriend, Wife? And why wont they let you listen to techno??? I can understand the harder tech being head wrecking for some though, these people dont listen for the quality mixing of some DJs !!

Sort them out *WHIPISH*

I'm sending an E-mail now! Is the cover design any good. If it is dont spoil it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭kinkstr

just got the cd in the post mate, ill have a listen it later on and ill post up here again

Cheers

kinkstr

2tel1 wrote:
    Sorry to be a nosy bas*ard, but who's herself. Mother, Girlfriend, Wife? And why wont they let you listen to techno??? I can understand the harder tech being head wrecking for some though, these people dont listen for the quality mixing of some DJs !!

Sort them out *WHIPISH*

I'm sending an E-mail now! Is the cover design any good. If it is dont spoil it!

Herself is my girlfriend and soon to be wife, in three weeks actually!. She just does not like techno. She used to back in the day!

Still have not had a chance to listen to the CD, defo will over the weekend.

• Advertisement
Advertisement