Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Server problems

Options
  • 10-05-2005 7:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 477 ✭✭

I know everybody who's been playing this since the start is probably sick of hearing complaints about lag, server outages and so on, but, as a newb, I just wanted to know, is it always this bad?
    I've been unable to get on the game at all this evening, the website says the server issues have been fixed, but none of the servers appear to be working. I've only had the game a few weeks, but this is the third or fourth time this has happened. It's very frustrating and I'm having second thoughts about renewing my subscription once the free month is up.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,788 ✭✭✭Vikings

I can log in no problem now.

To be honest its not always this bad, you might get the odd day where theres a problem but if your not on a highly populated pvp realm then your set! (:P)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 347 ✭✭DirtyHarry

bladefist server down yeah? i cant enter :(

Advertisement