Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crown Alley

• 10-05-2005 9:05pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭

Eircom have had a pretty big outtage today in the crown alley exchange.
    Both our dsl's went down at 12:25pm ish and came back up for about 40 minutes but dropped then again at about 4:30. It still hadnt come back when I left the office and trying to hit our boxes in the office it still doesnt seem to have come back.

Tip.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭beller b

Maybe Smart finally got into the exchange & decided to get thier own back!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 741 ✭✭✭longword

12 hours and counting :-(

Is it just Crown Alley?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Tippex

And it is still down.
    According to Eircom they have a problem with a card in their exchange.
    We had to do a bit of creative routing and now all our net traffic is routing through a sister company in the UK.

So I'm not holding my breath on Eircom getting the situation resolved.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 994 ✭✭✭JNive

We had some sort of outage ourselves down here in Cork, Deneehys Cross exchange i think maybe 2 nights ago, 'LCP not found' error message when connection lol.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 187 ✭✭IDM

It's back up now. Was told by support that engineers were working on the fault throughout the night ... coincidence that it comes back up at 10:20 am ?

• Advertisement

And it's gone again....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 187 ✭✭IDM

And it's back ... :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭I am MAN

This issue is resolved

I don't think this has been resolved getting dreadful pings to boards and to other external sites 81% loss to boards atm.

Advertisement