Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blueface v2.0

Options
  • 10-05-2005 9:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭

It seems there's been change/progress at blueface-

new offices - Clanwilliam Square
    new website - www.blueface.ie
    new titles - Aaron is CTO (congrat's :) )
    new numbers - 0766- numbers for office/support
    new call history - option to download call history as .csv
    new incentives - refer a friend and receive €10 call credit
    new functionality - call: Waiting/Divert/Transfer; 3-way calling; number blocking

causal

P.S. Just to point out the 'White Label' and 'Reseller' tabs don't do anything yet.

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

First off I dislike all Flash only websites (I use flashblock ext for Firefox so they require alot of clicking)

Otherwise I like the site as it gives far more info on the front page,
    Number blocking could also be a very usefull feature

....Is it just me or can anybody else login to the account managment section at the moment?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭causal

Cabaal wrote:
    ....Is it just me or can anybody else login to the account managment section at the moment?
    I logged in earlier - but it didn't accept my login at the top of the page - it just thre me to another login page where I had to reenter my details.

Also the 'Home' tab won't reload the Home page. But you can use the 'White Label' or 'Reseller' tabs because they do reload the home page.
    In fairness maybe I should have titled this thread Blueface v2.0alpha :D

causal

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

I'd imagine they'll have all the bugs ironed out after awhile,

Yeah, I listed the bugs so that Aaron can take note of them since he's here a lot of the time.
    Hey, maybe I should get free credit for my services :D

causal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭aaronc

causal wrote:
    Yeah, I listed the bugs so that Aaron can take note of them since he's here a lot of the time.
    Hey, maybe I should get free credit for my services :D

causal
    Yes please excuse the slightly early release of our new home page. In this case marketing concerns overruled a few outstanding technical items. We will have the home page issues sorted out tomorrow.

Casual, in light of your kind assistance in highlighting our ommissions I'm sure we could give you a little something :) . Send me your blueface username and I'll get it taken care of.

Aaron

• Advertisement

WOOHOOO !!!!!!!!!! :)

causal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,858 ✭✭✭paulm17781

On the scrolling rates box on the main page it says Australia is 0.016 on the actual rates page it says 0.018.

Advertisement