Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flashing a GX20

Options
  • 10-05-2005 10:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

I should be getting a Sharp Gx20 here on boards soon, and I was wondering, how much would it cost to get it flashed and where is the cheapest place? (I am in Galway if anyone could offer any advice)

I just hate that courrupting, phone wrecking, GAY vodafone software, it does my head in :mad:

Thanks....lol

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭wolfman

Its possible to flash the GX20 alright, but you cant get a non Vodafone flash for it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Argh!

So its got to stay with the Vodafone software?

Its such a phone wrecker.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭wolfman

Afraid so!
    Got a GX25 myself the othe day and tried sending an mp3 ringtone to it via Bluetooth last night and although the file send each time, right at the very end it says transfer unsuccessful!! Looks like they have blocked MP3's on this phone now also. Had the same problem with a 6630

Advertisement