Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Voda Perfect Fit migration 'glitch' with Data Package

Options
  • 10-05-2005 10:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭

Was checking my add-on's on My Vodafone this evening and noticed under "Add on Changes Pending" that I'd automatically been scheduled for migration to Perfect Fit 400 (from Super Time 300), fair enough, as that was expected...

only problem was the Data Package I'm on was also automatically scheduled for cancellation... a call to Cust Care resulted in them finding a problem trying to apply a Data Package add-on with the Perfect Fit plan and they needed to take a look at it... they then removed the scheduled changes I suppose while they investigate

So just in-case anyone else out there is in the same boat - take a look at your My Vodafone > Price Plans > Add On page to see what's been scheduled on your account to check you don't loose your Data Package along the way...

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 468 ✭✭trap4

I 'signed up' for the 20Mb GPRS promotional Add-on on 14th March last and duly went crazy with mobile internet activity on my notebook PC, but still keeping to within the 20Mb quota.

Imagine my shock when I got my latest bill a week ago and saw I'd been charged 54euro for my data usage since! I was on the phone to support for nearly 20 minutes this morning trying to get it sorted out and fair enough they admitted the problem was on their end and they will credit me back the charge.

While at it I moved to the lowest Perfect Fit plan (30?) and a 20Mb monthly data usage plan. I hardly use the phone at all to make calls but badly need to be able to manage a website remotely.

Anyway I'll be keeping an eye on that page Brian to make sure they don't make a mess of it again.

~~~~~~~~~
    -Jim.
    http://EirePreneur.blogs.com

• Registered Users Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭flywheel

yeah Vodafone completely messed up a recent bill on me also

they were supposed to move my account to the SuperTime tariff - they left me on the wrong tariff, charged me for all my data sessions (even though I was paying for a 20MB add-on at that stage), and all my 'friend for free' calls were also charged... has taken me weeks trying to get it resolved...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭MagicBusDriver

I was recently charged for call a friend for free and weekend 1000. It took a few phone calls to resolve.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭flywheel

Was checking my add-on's on My Vodafone this evening...

never got a call back as promised to explain what would happen, so called again a week before my bill was due to check what the story was... was told I'd be moved onto Perfect Fit 400 with the Data Package intact

the bill is up online today, checking the Invoice page to see what tariff / add-ons are listed... well I'm still on SuperTime 300 and the Data Package had disappeared :eek:

so after another call, apparently the Data Package is on my account (even though it's not listed) and they will move me to the Perfect Fit 400 next month with the Data Package intact... i'll keep my fingers crossed!

so check your bills if you had a Data Package and were on a Super Time tariff that was due for migration...

Advertisement