Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question RE: Resi 4

Options
  • 10-05-2005 11:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭

I've just gotten to the bit where Leon
    meets Ada
    for the first time, in the bedroom of the castle, not the village.

Leon mentiones something about
    her working for Wesker
    , have I missed out on an important part of the overall Resi stroy or is this somethgin thatsurprised everybody and got explained later in the game?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

Play the rest of the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

Thanks.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,400 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Well if you played Resi 2 you would be surprised.
    Wesker is basically the bad guy from Resi 1 and the fact that Ada, who helped Leon in Resi 2, was left for dead and there was some chemistry between the two, well then it's a bit of a surprise.

Oh I know all about
    Wesker
    , from Resi 1 to Code Veronica.

I was just making sure I hadn't missed anything between Resi 3/CV and Resi 4.

Also, after you
    kill Salazar, and you see a cut scene with Saddler and some soldier dude, is that supposed to be Wesker?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,400 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Nope, somebody else. I don't think he was in any of the other Resi games although I'm not sure about that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭jonnybadd

No he wasn't in any of t'other games. Hes a 'fresh' character

So I finally finished the game, satisfieing tos ay the least though I'm still unsure about something....my original question that is........
    Ada was working for Wesker (is he doing thhis independantly or is he a merc for someone else?) in Resi 2....is this all they tell us? Those five words, or was there more to it in between the games?

Also, does that mean that
    Wesker was infected with Las Plagas during CV?

Advertisement