Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best of luck in exams

• 10-05-2005 11:32pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,479 ✭✭✭

good luck to everyone doing exams, hope the cramming pays off!

also does anyone else think there is a oldish man dressed as woman supervising the exams this year? i saw "it" today and it was freaking me out during my exam!

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭TomTom

Aye, good luck to everyone and hope ye all do great.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Doing exams in late february/early march felt utterly manky and rotten, but I'm so glad for it now... Oh well, back to the project

*whip crack*

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭kegan5

Good luck people's :)
    No exams till December for me... is that good or bad? I can't work it out yet!
    Ah well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 353 ✭✭Kain

ONly have 2 exams and their not till next week, i can probably do wiith the extra cramming, but this is driving me mad cause i just want to get things over with for the summer and finish this year once and for all.

PS: Good Luck Everyone

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,479 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

kegan5 wrote:
    Good luck people's :)
    No exams till December for me... is that good or bad? I can't work it out yet!
    Ah well

bad definitely bad.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,877 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

ye i saw "IT" yesterday. i kept thinkin "IT" had to be a tranny! "IT" was supervisin last year too. did u notice how "IT" is goin bald? how are we meant to concentrate on our exams with that yoke stompin around!

anyway, 1 exam down, 1 to go. have a full week to cram.

/me goes off and plays the XBOX.

The_B_Man wrote:
    ye i saw "IT" yesterday. i kept thinkin "IT" had to be a tranny! "IT" was supervisin last year too. did u notice how "IT" is goin bald? how are we meant to concentrate on our exams with that yoke stompin around!

anyway, 1 exam down, 1 to go. have a full week to cram.

/me goes off and plays the XBOX.

phew thought i was the only one! it was freaky! she kept sitting down on a table just in front of me.

from the bizarre to the annoying, one of the supervisors picked up my id card at three seperate times today and whispered my name, i seen her do this with others too.

are they actually performing some meaningful function or are they just trying to look important?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,207 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

FEAR ME, FOR I AM INVIDULATOR!!!

thats what they are actually called. and yes, i saw her too.

ye dunno where they came u with the name INVIDULATOR! although that one supervisin yesterday was more of a TERMINATOR!

i'd say she's probably Buzzs wife/man-bitch. i think they'd suit each other.

any stories of student freak outs or cheating from the exams this year?

• Advertisement

well i lied and told them i didnt have me mobile phone on me and brought it into the exam! does that count?

isnt it amazing, there are signs up, the people on the door warn you, but still when the "invidulator" makes the final warning , so many people get up to leave their phone outside!

laguna im looking your direction!

i wouldnt leave me phone outside. lotsa stuff was gettin nicked last year so im keepin me phone on me! and im not payin for the cloakroom in the killeshin.

how much is the cloakroom?

cant wait to get them over with, have a networking test tomorrow that i should be studying for but just cant be bothered.

speaking of nicking stuff, my da was buying a paper this morning at munellys garage, he gets it there every morning and for the first time ver he took his keys with him.

when inside he looked out the window and there was this guy inside his car! he went out after him but the guy ran into southern gardens or that other estate behind munnellys.

All they said was "a small fee".

Advertisement