Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missing Kitten - Cork

Options
  • 11-05-2005 9:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 36

My six month old kitten has gone missing in the Glasheen/Togher area of Cork. She is mostly black with white paws and a white bib. Her name is Lucky and she has a wonky left eye.

We are missing her desperately. If anyone sees her or can help me find her please contact me on 086 8682447.

Thank you!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Good luck :(
    Hope you get her back.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 sgmallen

Lucky is back!! Somebody in the area saw one of my posters and rang us on Saturday! So she's back home now safe and sound and I am thrilled! Thanks for your help and good wishes!!

Sinéad :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

Lovely to hear she returned to you. Is she spayed? If not it would be a good idea to spay her to stop her wandering off again, also a microchip.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 sgmallen

Yes, she's spayed. I am considering the possibility of having her microchipped. Posted a message just a short while ago enquiring about it! If you know anything about it, I would be glad to hear it!

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

Hi, just found it and posted it. It's great peace of mind having them chipped, don't know if some people would think of checking her to see if she was chipped but I belive kitten adoption and some other cat rescues have the vet scan for a chip just in case.

Eventhough our dogs have their collars and tags there is always the risk of them falling off so at least the chip is permanent.

• Advertisement
Advertisement