Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missing Kitten - Cork

Options
  • 11-05-2005 10:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 36

My six month old kitten has gone missing in the Glasheen/Togher area of Cork. She is mostly black with white paws and a white bib. Her name is Lucky and she has a wonky left eye.

We are missing her desperately. If anyone sees her or can help me find her please contact me on 086 XXXXXXXX.

Thank you!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 365 ✭✭smileygal

Hope she turns up. Have you tried the Vet Clinic in case she was handed in?

• Registered Users Posts: 36 sgmallen

Thanks for your good wishes. I have alerted both the local vets and some further away incase she's wandered further than I'd imagine!

If you have any further suggestions I would be very grateful..... :)

Notices in Spar/Centra/Super Valu and i think a noticeboard still near toilets in Wilton SC.

Free Ads in Evening Echo on Tuesdays, submit ad before Sat. can be done online now too.

Community centre noticeboard?

Know any kids who could spread the word at school? Maybe a kid has seen it somewhere.

I have all the local kids looking for her! But the schools are a good idea, I might ask a couple of the neighbours kids would they hand in a poster at school.

I put ads in the Echo today and yesterday. It's been a week now and I miss her So much, I'm devasted and it's not looking good. I hope someone is feeding her and minding her.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭vector

did the cat have a collar with your name on it?

• Advertisement

Somebody recognised Lucky from one of my posters!! I was very fortunate to get her back and she'd been well fed and minded!

I am So happy to have her back, I can't get over it!!

Thanks for all your help and support! I did have a collar on her before but took it off as she kept pulling and scratching at it - I had made sure it wasn't too tight on her though...I'm definitely going to put another one on her and hope she gets used to it - I was so heartbroken without her!

Sinead :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

My sister had a dog called Lucky once, he got hit by a car and died. Name like that's asking for trouble. True story.

adam

I didn't name her!! She had that name when she came to me...but yes people have suggested that perhaps her name is not quite apt!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,601 ✭✭✭MidnightQueen

I think u should edit your post with your mobile number on it now. Just incase! ;)

My sisters name is Sinead too. She loves cats! Her beloved little kitten went missing last year when we came home from France. She was heartbroken for days. Thankfully we still have three more cats back home. :) They keep her happy.

Delighted she is back. The posters were worth it.

:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭D-Generate

Can I be the first to quote the ad and say
    "Thats more than Lucky"

Thanks for editing the post with my mobile number on it - I didn't even think of that! Amazingly I got no prank calls even though my number was on lots and lots of posters around the place!

I am So happy to have Lucky back - this morning I had to put on my makeup with one hand when I was getting ready for work, as she wanted to be up in my arms to see what I was doing! I spoil her I know.....! :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Somebody put sgmallen and Sascha in a room together, then we'll never have to listen to the cute things their cats did today. Cat stories make me puke.

(It's a thin line sgmallen. One day you're young and fawning over one cat, the next you're a middle-aged cat-lady bag-lady nutter.)

adam

Sorry about the cute cat stories, I will try to restrain myself! And you're right - it is a thin line...although I am only 24 I could indeed become the crazy cat lady in the future!!

Thanks for the timely warning!

Advertisement