Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Merge Accounts?

Options
  • 11-05-2005 12:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭

Here's a silly question...

First the reason i'm asking. I found my original boards account original boards account which i had forgotten about completely (i found it cos i was looking through birthday lists, and there it was). Thing is the join date is two and a half years |v|0123 |_33+ on my old account. I can't remember the password for the moment, but there's still a few things i could try if this is possible.

Can accounts be merged, if you know what i mean?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Probably one for the Helpdesk: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/helpdesk.php

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Why do you want to merge the accounts? You want to change your name to Steveires_eye_of_gold?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭Steveire

Why do you want to merge the accounts? You want to change your name to Steveires_eye_of_gold?
    No, eh, yeah it is a bit stupid. Better keep the imagination to myself when i'm trying not to study.

Advertisement