Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Connecting a Yamada DVD Recorder??

Options
  • 11-05-2005 1:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 708 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    Not sure if this is the correct forum but bought a yamada DVD recorder in Dunnes last week to upgrade my video cassettes to dvd format. However, having little technical knowledge I’m having difficulty in connecting the components in the right order. Basically I’ve: a chorus sat box, video, tv and the dvd player to connect. using scart cables Anyone connected these up successfully in order to burn videos on dvds. Note, I did follow the English verision of the manual but it’s not very user-friendly. Any advice, basic connection info (for a non-tech person) would be greatfully appreciated. Thanks in advance!
    Logo

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 422 ✭✭PADDYPOKER

When you do get it set up mate, let us know what the quality is like please.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,079 ✭✭✭ShaneOC

If you let us know how many scart sockets each of the components have that would help.

Here's a suggestion with a few assumptions.

Connect Scart out from DVD Recorder to scart on TV
    Connect Scart in from DVD Recorder to Scart 1 Chorus Box
    Connect VCR Scart to Scart 2 on Chorus Box

Assumption 1: The chorus box has two scart sockets.

Assumption 2: The chorus box will allow play through.

Advertisement