Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Mechanic/Garage Recommendations

Options
  • 11-05-2005 2:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Fed up with being completely ripped off by garages etc. So please paste your garage/mechanic recommendations here and feel free to list your good or bad experiences....most of mine ar bad, very very bad :-(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,377 ✭✭✭Curran

Helps if you let people know your location!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,256 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

check out this sticky

Eoin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 barchetta

Oh i just thought a topic for recommended mechanics regardless of location would be ideal. I checked the sticky but couldn't find a list of recommended garages - maybe I missed something.

I just imagine that someone would come to the forum looking for a good mechanic and by popping into this topic they'd be able to find one.

If its already been done then let me know and i'll delete this topic.

Cheers,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭stratos

I generally use Dublin Automotive in Kilbarrick.
    I have found them cheap for servicing and very good for cam belt changes.
    I used to have my car serviced by the main dealer, wow what a rip that was.
    They are good too if you have an older car they will source cheap used parts for you if the car is not worth new parts.

Advertisement