Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Property Not Sold, Price Going Up

Options
  • 11-05-2005 2:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭

I was just doing a bit of research on a property I was looking at. It’s a bit of a wreck, lots of work needed, and on the market for €100k

I did notice one thing, the picture of the house on the website, had next door half build (still on block work) and when I had a drive by look at the house next door is fully build with a mature garden...

so I did a bit of research...

the house had been on the market for at least two years (that was the oldest copy of their web site I could find) and the house has gone from €70 to €100 over that time....

The last time I looked if something isn't sold you put the price down, no up... what’s going on here?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,388 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Greedy seller?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭joejoem

The sale has probably fallen through after survey report. I have seen that happen a few times before, properties can be advertised for months maybe aover a year.

Advertisement