Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

We need a "Do Unto Others..." card

Options
  • 11-05-2005 5:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭

I don't have any photoshopppage skillz, which is poor on my part, and occasionally frustrating when I want to do something like this.

I want a 'Do unto others' card for the PI board.

One for those instances where a poster puts up something like:

"I've been with my girlfriend two years. Her best friend has offered me a threesome with my girlfriend's hot sister. Me and the girlfriend are getting married at the end of this year. Should I have a last fling before we wed? How do I make sure she doesn't find out?"

I think it'd be just so much easier than the 72-response diatribe of "It's his right!" vs "J00 r such teh 5kumb4g".

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

We need a "We need a card for..." card.
    This is just coming up way too often, and many card-playing opportunities are being missed.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

I don't have any photoshopppage skillz, which is poor on my part, and occasionally frustrating when I want to do something like this.

I want a 'Do unto others' card for the PI board.

One for those instances where a poster puts up something like:

"I've been with my girlfriend two years. Her best friend has offered me a threesome with my girlfriend's hot sister. Me and the girlfriend are getting married at the end of this year. Should I have a last fling before we wed? How do I make sure she doesn't find out?"

I think it'd be just so much easier than the 72-response diatribe of "It's his right!" vs "J00 r such teh 5kumb4g".

Weh? Don't really understand the concept.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,472 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Is it a wildly different notion from this one?

salutetheflag.jpg

Advertisement