Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Your Favourite Character in 'Lost'

• 11-05-2005 5:23pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,054 ✭✭✭✭

To get the forum rolling!!

Well, the title is pretty self explanatory...

.. who is your favourite character in 'Lost' and why?

Gotta be John Locke for me...
    First impressions of Locke was that he would be the real strange one of the series.. but after 'Walkabout', he really came out of his shell!

And became a firm favourite of mine. Probably because:

- Terry O' Quinn is amazing in that role.
    - John Locke can go from sinister (see 'sucking on an orange incident' in the pilot) to caring (see 'constructing the cradle for Claire').
    - He is one of the main characters in it in terms of plot development on the island, such as 'where exactly did Locke go in the episode where Boone died?'
    - Even with two episodes dedicated to him (and his past), he is still the most mysterious person on the island.

And i've plenty more along with them!

Everyone share theirs!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

Gotta be Hurley, Charlie or Sawyer...

Hurley's flashback episode was definitly my favourite flashback so far (he's a funny guy) and the little story of Charlie, Sawyer and "Turnip-Head" was great :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,553 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I like freckles. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Kazaanova

Sawyer for me. I've enjoyed Sawyers flashbacks the most, and its generally just great when hes on screen. I hope he doesnt turn all good though.

Locke would be my second favourite, especially after Walkabout. Terry O'Quin is probably the best actor on the show. But sometimes I just don't agree with Locke.

Jack is a really great character, especially that stuff with his dad, but he just has something that keeps me from really liking him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

Kazaanova wrote:
    Jack is a really great character, especially that stuff with his dad, but he just has something that keeps me from really liking him.
    Liked him at first but he's just far too self righteous...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭tvnutz

I love Kate for being so hot...lol

but the best character has to be Locke,Terry Quinn is just amazing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭sionnach

Has to be john locke, easily the coolest guy out there

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,555 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

I like Sayeed and Sawyer, am intrigued (and quite aroused) by Kate and can't stand Jack or Shannon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭Feenikusu

Charlie, Sawyer and Locke. Charlie is just sweet, Sawyer pretty cool and Locke mysterious.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,388 ✭✭✭Cina

Has to be Sawyer for me, I thoroughly enjoy his flashback episodes, that said, I like all of the characters bar Boone and Shannon, and Boones gone now \o/ , Oh, and Michael is also quite annoying .. but tolerable.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Joni

gotta b sawyer ppl! H.O.T. i love locke too but sumtimes i don't get him. jack needs to die cos i just cannot stand him. charlie's kinda annoying. really clingy or sumthing. kate annoyed me alot at the start but im starting to like her a bit more now. such a great show.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 48 Locke

Sawyer for me, very cool characther esp the nick names he has for people

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭|Maestro|

John Locke, charlie or the bikini girls

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭ObeyGiant

Sawyer, if only for calling Sayid "Captain Falafel".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭Thumper Long

has to be john locke for pure on screen entertainment :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 593 ✭✭✭Cathy

Hmm... probably either Sayid or Locke.
    I have a feeling Walt's character will become extremely interesting in the next season.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭ObeyGiant

Actually, I'd like to change my answer and say Jin. Every time I got a lump in my throat from watching that show, it was because of Jin. I also love the Michael/Jin as Han/Chewbacca interplay.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

I like Locke, Sawyer and Jin

But me likes freckles the most.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

There all brillent but locke and hurley are the 2 best and also by the look of things the 2 most important

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 feliwilli

I really enjoyed the moment where jack flung back the coffin lid in last weeks (13/06/05) episode. the suspense was unbearable and i think this is one of the best tv shows since 6 feet under, where everybodys favourite character has to be nate :cool: :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

i hate hurley to be honest

not too fond of michael either

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,496 ✭✭✭*Angel*

Jack

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

gotta be jack, locke i am weary about, never shows his tru colours, especially in ep 13 dont remeber the name, but i was just thinking what a weird guy, he's got too much up his sleeve and he's too secretive...

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭Fenny

Locke because he's just awesome. And I really like Sawyer, but have no idea why. I dislike Jack because he's such a typical nice-guy hero that it gets on my nerves after a while. Charlie's sweet, though. Though I'm still on the RTE episodes, so it could turn out to be anyone, really.

Advertisement