Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

CAR cd player skipping

Options
  • 11-05-2005 5:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭

Got a car cd player, shark audio, in Maplins Cork a while back half price opening offer. My car doesnt have iso connection so was a mess of wires got it fiited recently be a friend's brother in law. He had also previously fitted aldi cd player for me (complete success) which unfortunately was robbed.

Anyway new cd player seemed to be ok at first but now is skipped the whole time - even when car's not moving. Have tried different cd's, lens cleaning cd and moving the player but nothing seems to work. Any suggestions? could talk to maplins but having mutilated original wiring might cause a problem. :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭kdevitt

I'd take it back to Maplins - if its skipping when the car is stationary it sounds like its faulty.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 excalibur__17

hey i ave the same problem, if i play a copied cd in the car it skips the whole time

Advertisement