Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying or Leasing Abroad

Options
  • 11-05-2005 5:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,233 ✭✭✭

Hi, Im just wondering if anyone knows where I'd start looking in trying to buy or lease a pub/bar in Spain ?? I havent a clue where to start! Oh and I cant speak Spanish! :eek:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,388 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Sounds like a mad idea. I get the impressions bars there are a lot less profitable than Ireland and you'll have low turnover in the winter (assuming you are thinking of a resort).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,233 ✭✭✭Dont Ban Me

Ya there is a very low turnover during the wionter as the bar will prob b cloased! So enough money has to be made during the summer to cover your water and electricy bills as well as rent for about October until March (off season) I know its cost's roughly about £15,000 to cover rent for 3 months!! :(
    But its just an idea I've been toying with for a while!! But just not exactly sure on how to get started! :confused:

Advertisement