Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

A Raw without HHH (spoiler kinda)

• 11-05-2005 6:07pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭

Now that HHH is taking his leave (finally), alot of people on Raw has just been granted a major opportunity to make a name of themselves but it also makes me think of a few things like
    how will batista do by himself as champion?
    Personally i think a feud with either Edge or Kane would be stupid as he beat them easily before in the past.
    Also how will Raw run in general wihout HHH coming out and talking for half an hour about how great he is? I suppose i'm saying who is going to fill the slot HHH has left open?
    i think that HHH left because of all the new guys not having enough time like Simon Dean, Hassan and Daivari and Chris Masters etc which makes me think Raw is not going to be that good a show to watch for a while.
    Your thoughts

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

My thoughts are this changes absolutely nada, as the plan is still a HIAC match (according to the wwe PPV mailing list, plus the promotional poster supposedly has a pic of both Batista and HHH with a cage in the background)at the next Raw only PPV, meaning Edge will probably take his first shot soon after he predictably beats Kane.

I think we had better face it, HHH will be champ again before SummerSlam.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭Lordz

He's injured.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Want to shed some light on that. Ive been looking at quite a few sites, and not seen a word on this.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

tbh i wasnt totally convinced he was gone either but if he is injured then that would change a few things.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭D-FENS

Stalfos wrote:
    how will batista do by himself as champion?
    Personally i think a feud with either Edge or Kane would be stupid as he beat them easily before in the past.

i think that HHH left because of all the new guys not having enough time like Simon Dean, Hassan and Daivari and Chris Masters etc which makes me think Raw is not going to be that good a show to watch for a while.
    Your thoughts

If WWE have one thing it's selective memory.Plenty of guys have been beaten by someone, only to come back and beat them.Batista himself has been canon fodder to other guys getting a push at the time.That's what pushes are alll about, wheither or not they are believable doeas'nt seem to bother WWE too much at times.Plus Edge is cheating his way to victory in almost every match these days, so it's not a stretch of the imagination to see him cheating his way past Batista too.

As for Helmsley stepping aside to give the new guys more chances? Sorry but i do'nt believe that for a second.I don't know why he's gone and for how long he'lll be gone but you can bet it's for no other reason than for himself in some way.I know in the last year he's jobbed to a life long hard worker like Benoit, an exceptional new talent like Shelton and to his two buddies Orton and Batista, but these moments are rare and he always comes back to win another title.

He's only 6 behind you Nature Boy, watch your back.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

D-FENS wrote:
    If WWE have one thing it's selective memory.Plenty of guys have been beaten by someone, only to come back and beat them.Batista himself has been canon fodder to other guys getting a push at the time.That's what pushes are alll about, wheither or not they are believable doeas'nt seem to bother WWE too much at times.Plus Edge is cheating his way to victory in almost every match these days, so it's not a stretch of the imagination to see him cheating his way past Batista too.

I ment that he beat them recently and very easily at that so that's why it would be kinda stupid but Edge cheating could make it work.
    D-FENS wrote:
    As for Helmsley stepping aside to give the new guys more chances? Sorry but i do'nt believe that for a second.I don't know why he's gone and for how long he'lll be gone but you can bet it's for no other reason than for himself in some way.I know in the last year he's jobbed to a life long hard worker like Benoit, an exceptional new talent like Shelton and to his two buddies Orton and Batista, but these moments are rare and he always comes back to win another title.

He's only 6 behind you Nature Boy, watch your back.

I said that firstly as a thought but then found out he probably injured but i guess he wouldnt step aside for new guys unless he sees himself in the industry for a very long time and wants new faces and new rivalries to keep the WWE going.

Advertisement