Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Library Talent

Options
  • 11-05-2005 7:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭

What is it with all the hot people in the library!! And i'm a girl! I know the guys all oogle all the girls who seem to have mistaken the library for the lodge and worn their mini skirts but its the men too. I mean seriously, how am i supposed to do any work with that distraction going on. And it seems to be only in the library, its like their nest. the further away you go from the library, the less hot people are around.
    im not really complaining, i love it really. i just want a piece of the action

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,554 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Meet you outside the disabled toilet, 2nd floor, tomorrow at 12... :D

Yeah, its unbelievable. I had to go home at 5 today cos i was wrecked from concentrating on NOT looking at a girl near me. Unbelievable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭invincibleirish

im in library too and i concur, ladies are fantabulous dunno about the guys though.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 4,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nukem

This morn UL were sponsoring hot hot women day for sure.
    Sometimes its impossible to study with the lads in there caus all it takes is someone to go "look at her" and you concentration is gone.

Your right though some of them get up at the dawn to look good just to go to the lib. Well funny though,get caught looking at someone & i really dont care - not my fault they look good :p

Nukem

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭Dutchboy

Nukem i second that! :D
    If you wanna oogle, go to the library
    If you wanna study go home or ego10 ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭Hoochiemama

Meet you outside the disabled toilet, 2nd floor, tomorrow at 12... :D

Yeah, its unbelievable. I had to go home at 5 today cos i was wrecked from concentrating on NOT looking at a girl near me. Unbelievable.

hahaha, see u there.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peteee

Where do all these hot people go the rest of the year, hibernation or somet??

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭keevita

yep, everyons gorgeous. i feel i should go home and put my high heels on. then everyone should look out for the girl who will fall unceremoniously down the stairs. from second floor to ground...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 semisleeping

I frickin hate the library, it always smells.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 dafranky

Meet you outside the disabled toilet, 2nd floor, tomorrow at 12...

hahaha, see u there.

well did ye meet?
    must admit there are some mighty fine ladies there.im out on co-op but just had to go in for a stroll.whats the deal with girls getting dressed up as if they are going out tho?funny.

yes we did and it was love at first sight. we're now engaged and going to have little Lord Chessingtons and Hoochiemamas :D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13 dafranky

well done

cheers! i think i spend more time on the pcs in the library than i do at my desk

cheers! i think i spend more time on the pcs in the library than i do at my desk
    yeah me too, hence the increased activity on my part on the boards. so can i be godmother? :p

yes we did and it was love at first sight. we're now engaged and going to have little Lord Chessingtons and Hoochiemamas :D:D:D
    *disappears off the face of the planet and is now selling used cars*

*disappears off the face of the planet and is now selling used cars*

LMFAO!!! i think i scared ya

Me scared? NOOO!!!! HOW WOULD YOU THINK THAT??? Would you like an astra?

Bollox, my fake moustache fell off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭Sergeant Horse

Thats why I study in the Canteen, nothing but people dribbling on themselves there. The Library is too distracting for study.....what a contradiction.

The canteen is worse! Ok, there is infinitely more older people there, but there are a few foreign chicks that come from the A1 area (the language resource area) and pass through there.

Ever try studying there while there are elections on?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭Adblock

A library is by def#

A place in which literary and artistic materials, such as books, periodicals, newspapers, pamphlets, prints, records, and tapes, are kept for reading, reference, or lending.

this says nothing about studying...ok reading but ffs thats not study...

u see all the fit birds are artistic materials and hold things such as books, mabey newspapers but not really, they are also seem to think they are books and want to be checked out which is pretty cool. this maybe called lending but this is up for debate. so i say use your student previlages go check out some fit birds and do not break the rules by studying....i guess the fustration isnt with the not beening able to study more like u just want to have hot steamy *** with some fit bird.. down in the store...oh yeah good times... so to recap

A place in which fit birds, hold things such as books, which are kept for reading or reference, they are also available for lending but you must have a student ID, And you can only have 2 girl friends and 1 s*x buddy while your in first year as you move up the years lending gets better...in fourth year your allowd to lend as much as you like.but remember all loans must be settled b4 u leave...

there u are thats that

good one adblock, i work in the library, just told my workmates about your theory, i think they agree!

• Advertisement

Where do you work? Im in the basement, working for the ITD.

Where do you work? Im in the basement, working for the ITD.
    technical services on the first floor, 'da girl who used to have pink hair who works in the library' as im known in the lodge...

Aah, think i know who you are. Well, know you to see you. I think you were in that taxi place the night of the superheroes ball, and i was dressed as Peter Criss from kiss. Remember kiss making an appearance in the taxi place?

Aah, think i know who you are. Well, know you to see you. I think you were in that taxi place the night of the superheroes ball, and i was dressed as Peter Criss from kiss. Remember kiss making an appearance in the taxi place?
    oh god yes. its all coming back to me now. dont think id recognise you without the fabulous make-up! i went to costellos that night, i aint no superhero! (i could have dressed as kim deal, but i dont think a lot of people would have gotten it...)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

ah boards.ie

the home of tinternet flirting :)

Peter criss doesnt need to flirt, all peter criss has to do is click his fingers! That gets the ladies laughing.

Peter criss doesnt need to flirt, all peter criss has to do is click his fingers! That gets the ladies laughing.
    right. well the next time you see me in the library, click your fingers and make me laugh ;)

See, im not Peter Criss any more (well maybe for the halloween ball) so theres no point. Its like Eric Brook trying to beat someone up when hes all calm and not The Hulk, or Bruce Wayne acting like a gay goth when hes not Batman.

Haha, i can just imagine some LC studen t randomly clicking his fingers when youre nearby, followed by you pointing and laughing at him

its entirely possible. ill just have to look suspiciously at everyone clicking their fingers for a while.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭PlasseyMinstrel

How exactly does one dress as Kim Deal?

She doesn't look distinctive in any way or wear anything other than casual clothes!

Advertisement